Change transaction creator

andriusk
Hello,

I want to change the creator of the transaction, if it is done lets say via REST, in other words if creator is REST_USER change it to USER_1.

Is that possible? I guess that the Creator is set in RT::Record->Create method?

Re: Change transaction creator

Alex Vandiver
On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 03:36:38 -0700 (MST) andriusk
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to change the creator of the transaction, if it is done lets say via
> REST, in other words if creator is REST_USER change it to USER_1.
>
> Is that possible? I guess that the Creator is set in RT::Record->Create
> method?

Stock RT does not support doing things on behalf of other users, via
the REST interface or standard web UI.  Doing the create via the perl
API is the only way to do so.
 - Alex